Departure: 7 February 2024 – Return: 17 February 2024
Umrah Package (Half-Term)
|Special Features of This Group
This group is carefully planned to enable you to perform Umrah during February 2024 (half-term) and enjoy an educational and spiritual uplifting trip to Makkah and Madinah. You will perform the first Jummah in Makkah and the second Jummah in Madinah In shah Allah.
|Our Price Includes
|Return Air-ticket (Flight from London Heathrow) EGYPT AIR
|5 Star Madinah Hotel:
Emaar Royal with Breakfast 5 Days
Emaar Grand with Breakfast 6 Days
Our above price also includes:
- E-visa (valid for multiple visits to Saudi and for one year period), subject to Saudi rules.
- Umrah training prior to departure.
- Guided trip by highly experienced group leader.
- ALL ground transport in Saudi:
- From Jeddah Airport to Makkah hotel & Makkah Ziyarats (Tour of Makkah)
- From Makkah hotel to Medinah hotel & Medinah Ziyarats (Tour of Medinah)
- From Medinah hotel to Medinah Airport
- Return PCR test: 72 hours before return (if required in Saudi on return to UK).
- MS 778 G 07FEB LHRCAI 1400 20245
- MS 663 G 07FEB CAIJED 2320 0230+1
- MS 694 G 17FEB MEDCAI 0520 0620
- MS 777 G 17 FEB CAILHR 0925 1235
2 X 23KG per person – 5KG in hand
|Training & Seminar
Umrah training & Seminar will be held in Birmingham prior to departure on Sunday 28th January 2024 Venue location will be provided nearer to the time.
Please note that Saudi, and international travel requirements are changing constantly due to covid-19 and other reasons. We shall inform you if Saudi travel rules change nearer to the departure date.
To book your Umrah trip, you are required to:
- Complete the application form
- Provide copy of your passport(s)
- Make deposit payment of £1000 (per person)
- Full payment to be made at least four weeks before departure.
|Expected Travel Programme/Itinerary
|Departure from the UK
|Arrival in Makkah & performance of Umrah
|Jummah in Makkah
|Ziyarats of Makkah
|Free day in Makkah
|Free day in Makkah
|Departure to Madinah at 1:30pm
|Free day in Madinah
|Ziyarats of Madinah
|Jummah in Madinah
|Departure for the UK
|Prior To Departure Requirements
- ACWY Vaccination Certificate
- We recommend you purchase an addition travel insurance which to include: COVID-19 travel & medical insurance cover.
- Regular walking exercise at least 2-3 miles a day.
|Package Does Not Includes
- Departure PCR test (if required).
- Hotel extension price not included (if you are not fit to fly on your return date due to covid-19 or any other reason).
- Air-ticket extension price not included (if you are not fit to fly on your return date due to covid-19 or any other reason).
|Non-British & Non-EU Passport Holders
Non-British and Non-EU passport holders can travel for Umrah. However, according to Saudi government rules, they (generally) do not qualify for E-Tourist visa. They must apply and purchase full Umrah package from Saudi based umrah company; there will be an additional £150 charges. Please call us for more advise and guide.
|Transport To The Airport
Please note that our prices do not include transport to the airport and back from the airport to Birmingham, this is because not everyone needs this facility or service. Please check with our staff as we do arrange transport to and from airport at extra cost.
|Package Cancellation Charges
- E-Tourist visa is non-refundable (£130) once issued by the Saudi authorities.
- Ticket cancellation and No show (Non-Refundable according to airline rules).
- If E-tourist visa is rejected by the Saudi authorities, the customer will have to pay an additional £250 and purchase a new Umrah visa instead.
For COVID-19 & other Latest Travel Update, Please Log on to the United Kingdom’s & Your Destination Country’s government websites for the latest update.
|Flight & Other Charges
As you know, when travelling internationally; you may come across unforeseen matters and issues during the journey and that may not be within our control or reach in some cases.
You can be assured that we will do utmost to help you in accordance with our many years of experience. However, sometimes the situation can be beyond any companies’ reach, such as flight schedule (flight change, flight number change / flight timing change), delays or rescheduling of the flight, etc. You can be assured that we will be there to help you and to minimise the inconveniences.
Al-Hamdu Lillah, we have many decades of experience in the field.
Al Makkawi Travels Ltd will have coaches booked from 380 Gren Lane Birmingham B9 5DT to Heathrow Airport and Heathrow Airport to Birmingham at additional cost of £60 per person to book please mention on the application form
Please call us for more advise and guide.
Tel: 0121 753 0378 Mob: 07939 034 162 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To avoid inconveniences, please make an appointment
Our opening hours:
10:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
10:00am to 2:00pm (Saturdays)
Closed on Sunday.