Departure: 25 October 2023 – Return: 4 November 2023
4 Star Umrah Package
This group is carefully planned to enable you to perform Umrah during October 2023 (half-term) and enjoy an educational and spiritual uplifting trip to Makkah and Madinah for October 2023. You will perform the first Jummah in Makkah and the second Jummah in Madinah Inshallah.
|Our Price Includes
|4 Star packages
|Return Air-ticket price
|4 Star Makkah Hotel:
|4 Star Madinah Hotel:
Our above package includes
- E-visa (valid for multiple visits to Saudi and for one year period).
- Umrah training prior to departure.
- Guided trip by highly experienced group leader.
- ALL ground transport in Saudi:
- From Madinah Airport to Madinah hotel &Madinah Ziyarats (Tour of Madinah)
- From Madinah hotel to Makkah hotel & Makkah Ziyarats
- From Makkah hotel to Jeddah Airport
- Return PCR test: 72 hours before return (if required in Saudi on return to UK).
|Training & Seminar
Umrah training & Seminar will be held in Birmingham prior to departure on Sunday 15th October 2023. Venue location will be provided on nearer to the time.
Please note that Saudi and international travel requirements are constantly changing due to covid-19. We shall inform you if Saudi travel rules change nearer to the departure date.
To book your Umrah trip, you are required to:
- Complete the application form
- Provide copy of your passport(s)
- Make deposit payment of £700 (per person)
- Full payment to be made at least 4 weeks before departure.
|EXPECTED TRAVEL PROGRAMME/ITINERARY
|25 Oct 2023
|Departure from the UK
|Arrival in Makkah & performance of Umrah
|Jummah in Makkah
|Ziyarats of Makkah
|Free day in Makkah
|Free day in Makkah
|Departure to Madinah at 1:30pm
|1 Nov 2023
|Free day in Madinah
|Ziyarats of Makkah
|Ziyarats of Madinah
|Departure to UK & Welcome back home
For COVID-19 & other Latest Travel Update, please check on to the United Kingdom’s & Your Destination Country’s government websites for the latest update.
|Transport to the Airport
Please note that our prices do not include transport to the airport and back from the airport to Birmingham, this is because not everyone needs this facility or service. Please check with our staff as we do arrange transport to and from airport at extra cost.
|Flight & other changes
When travelling internationally; you may come across unforeseen matters and issues during the journey and that may not be within our control or reach in some cases.
You can be assured that we will do utmost to help you in accordance with our many years of experience. However, sometimes the situation can be beyond any companies’ reach, such as flight schedule (flight change, flight number change / flight timing change), delays or rescheduling of the flight, hotels booking cancellations. etc.
You can be assured that we will be there to help you and to minimise the inconveniences.
|Prior to Departure Requirements
- ACWY Vaccination Certificate
- We recommend that customers purchase an addition travel insurance which includes:
COVID-19 travel & medical insurance cover.
- Regular walking exercise at least 2-3 miles a day.
|Package Does Not Include
- Departure PCR test (if required).
- Hotel extension price not included (if you are not fit to fly on your return due to covid-19 or any other reason).
- Air ticket extension price not included (if you are not to fit to fly on your return due to covid-19 or any other reason).
- Meals (lunch and dinner) not included.
|Non-British & Non-EU passports holders
Non-British and Non-EU passport holders can travel for Umrah. However, according to Saudi government rules, they generally do not qualify for E-Tourist visa. They must apply and purchase full Umrah package from Saudi based Umrah company; usually there are an additional £150 charges. Please call us for more advise and guide.
|Package Cancellation Charges
- E-Tourist visa is non-refundable (£135) once issued by the Saudi authorities.
- Ticket cancellation and No show (Non-Refundable according to airline rules).
- If E-tourist visa is rejected by the Saudi authorities, the customer will have to pay an additional £300 to travel and purchase a new package of Umrah visa instead.
Please call us for more advise and guide.
Tel: 0121 753 0378 Mob: 07939 034 162 Email: email@example.com
To avoid inconveniences, please make an appointment
Our opening hours:
10:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
10:00am to 2:00pm (Saturdays)
Closed on Sunday.