Departure: 20 December 2023 – Return: 31 December 2023
5 Star December Umrah
|Special Features of this group|
This group is carefully planned to enable you to perform Umrah during December 2023 (half-term) and enjoy an educational and spiritual uplifting trip to Makkah and Madinah. You will perform the first Jummah in Makkah and the second Jummah in Madinah In shah Allah.
|Our Price Includes|
|5 Star Packages|
|Return Air-ticket (Flight from London Heathrow) on Turkish airline|
|5 Star Madinah Hotel:|
Emaar Royal with breakfast 5 Days
|5 Star Makkah Hotel:|
Emaar Royal with breakfast 5 Days
Our above price also includes:
- E-visa processing (valid for multiple visits to Saudi and for one year), subject to Saudi rules.
- Umrah training prior to departure.
- Guided trip by highly experienced group leader.
- ALL ground transport in Saudi:
- From Jeddah Airport to Makkah hotel & Makkah Ziyarats (Tour of Makkah)
- From Makkah hotel to Madinah hotel & Madinah Ziyarats (Tour of Madinah)
- From Madinah hotel to Madinah Airport
- Return PCR test: 72 hours before return (if required in Saudi on return to UK).
- TK 1970 H WE 20 DEC BHXIST 1640 2340
- TK 96 G 21DEC ISTJED 0130 0510
- TK 99 G 31 DEC MEDIST 0645 1030
- TH 1969 31 DEC MEDIST 1430 1545
Baggage Allowance 2 x 23 kg person & 5kg in hand
|Training & Seminar|
Umrah training & Seminar will be held in Birmingham prior to departure on Sunday 10 December 2023. Venue location will be provided nearer to the time.
Please note that Saudi and international travel requirements are constantly changing due to covid-19. We shall inform you if Saudi travel rules change nearer to the departure date.
To book your Umrah trip, you are required to:
- Complete the application form
- Provide copy of your passport(s)
- Make deposit payment of £1000
- Full payment to be made at least 4 weeks before departure.
For COVID-19 & other Latest Travel Update, Please Log on to the United Kingdom’s & Your Destination Country’s government websites for the latest update.
|Expected Travel Programme / Itinerary|
|Date||Day||Expected Travel Programme/Itinerary|
|20 Dec 2023||Wed||Departure from the UK|
|21||Thu||Arrival in Makkah & performance of Umrah|
|22||Fri||Jumma in Makkah|
|23||Sat||Ziyarats of Makkah|
|24||Sun||Free day in Makkah|
|25||Mon||Free day in Makkah|
|26||Tue||Departure to Madinah at 1:30pm|
|27||Wed||Free day in Madinah|
|28||Thu||Ziyarats of Madinah|
|29||Fri||Jumma in Madinah|
|31||Sun||Return to the UK In shah Allah|
|Prior To Departure Requirements|
- ACWY Vaccination Certificate
- We recommend you purchase an addition travel insurance which includes:
- COVID-19 travel & medical insurance cover. Regular walking exercise at least 2-3 miles a day.
|Package Does Not Incudes|
- Departure PCR test (if required).
- Hotel extension price not included (if you are not fit to fly on your return date due to covid-19 or any other reason).
- Air-ticket extension price not included (if you are not fit to fly on your return date due to covid-19 or any other reason).
- Meals not included.
|Transport to the airport|
Please note that our prices do not include transport to the airport and back from the airport to Birmingham, this is because not everyone needs this facility or service. Please check with our staff as we do arrange transport to and from airport at extra cost.
|Non-British & Non-EU Passport Holders|
Non-British and Non-EU passport holders can travel for Umrah. However, according to Saudi government rules, they (generally) do not qualify for E-Tourist visa. They must apply and purchase full Umrah package from Saudi based umrah company; there will be an additional £150 charges. Please call us for more advise and guide.
|Flight & other details|
As you know, when travelling internationally; you may come across unforeseen matters and issues during the journey and that may not be within our control or reach in some cases.
You can be assured that we will do utmost to help you in accordance with our many years of experience. However, sometimes the situation can be beyond any companies’ reach, such as flight schedule (flight change, flight number change / flight timing change), delays or rescheduling of the flight, hotels booking cancellations. etc. You can be assured that we will be there to help you and to minimise the inconveniences.
|Package Cancellation Charges|
- E-Tourist visa is non-refundable (£135) once issued or rejected by the Saudi authorities.
- Ticket cancellation and No show (Non-Refundable according to airline rules).
- If E-tourist visa is rejected by the Saudi authorities, the customer will have to pay an additional £250 and purchase a new Umrah visa instead.
Please call us for more advise and guide.
Tel: 0121 753 0378 Mob: 07939 034 162 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To avoid inconveniences, please make an appointment
Our opening hours:
10:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
10:00am to 2:00pm (Saturdays)
Closed on Sunday.