Departure: 23 March 2023 – Return: 2 April 2023
(1st Ramadan – 10th Ramadan)
Ramadan Umrah Package
|Special Features of This Group|
This group is carefully planned to enable to perform during Ramadan nd enjoy an educational and spiritual uplifting trip to Makkah and Medinah for Ramadan 2023. You will perform the first Jummah in Makkah and the second Jummah in Medinah Inshallah.
|Our Price Includes|
|4 Star Packages|
|Return Air-ticket price £785 (flight From London – Heathrow)|
|4-5 Star Madinah Hotel:|
|4 Star Makkah Hotel:|
Our above price also includes:
- E-visa (valid for multiple visits to Saudi and for one year period), subject to Saudi rules.
- Umrah training prior to departure.
- Guided trip by highly experienced group leader.
- ALL ground transport in Saudi:
- From Jeddah Airport to Makkah hotel & Makkah Ziyarats (Tour of Makkah)
- From Makkah hotel to Medinah hotel & Medinah Ziyarats (Tour of Medinah)
- From Medinah hotel to Medinah Airport
- Return PCR test: 72 hours before return (if required in Saudi on return to UK).
|Prior to departure requirements|
- ACWY Vaccination Certificate
- We recommend you purchase an addition travel insurance which to include: COVID-19 travel & medical insurance cover.
- Regular walking exercise at least 2-3 miles a day.
|Package Does Not Includes|
- Departure PCR test (if required).
- Hotel extension price not included (if you are not fit to fly on your return date due to covid-19 or any other reason).
- Air-ticket extension price not included (if you are not fit to fly on your return date due to covid-19 or any other reason).
- Meals not included.
|Non-British & Non-EU Passport Holders|
Non-British and Non-EU passport holders can travel for Umrah. However, according to Saudi government rules, they (generally) do not qualify for E-Tourist visa. They must apply and purchase full Umrah package from Saudi based umrah company; there will be an additional £200 charges. Please call us for more advise and guide.
|Transport To The Airport|
Please note that our prices do not include transport to the airport and back from the airport to Birmingham, this is because not everyone needs this facility or service. Please check with our staff as we do arrange transport to and from airport at extra cost.
|Package Cancellation Charges|
- E-Tourist visa is non-refundable (£135) once issued by the Saudi authorities.
- Ticket cancellation and No show (Non-Refundable according to airline rules).
- If E-tourist visa is rejected by the Saudi authorities, the customer will have to pay an additional £300 and purchase a new Umrah visa instead.
For COVID-19 & other Latest Travel Update, Please Log on to the United Kingdom’s & Your Destination Country’s government websites for the latest update.
|Training & Seminar|
Umrah training & Seminar will be held in Birmingham prior to departure on Sunday 12 March 2023. Venue location will be provided nearer to the time.
Please note that Saudi and international travel requirements are changing constantly due to covid-19 and other reasons. We shall inform you if Saudi travel rules change nearer to the departure date.
To book your Umrah trip, you are required to:
- Complete the application form
- Provide copy of your passport(s)
- Make deposit payment of £1000 (per person)
- Full payment to be made at least 4 weeks before departure.
|Expected Travel Programme/Itinerary|
|Date||Day||Islamic Date||EXPECTED PROGRAMME/ITINERARY|
|23 March 2023||Thu||1st Ramadan||Departure from the UK|
|24||Fri||2nd Ramadan||Arrival in Makkah & performance of Jummah&Umrah|
|25||Sat||3rd Ramadan||Free day in Makkah|
|26||Sun||4th Ramadan||Ziyarats of Makkah at 7:00am|
|27||Mon||5th Ramadan||Free day in Makkah|
|28||Tue||6th Ramadan||Departure for Madinah at 1:00pm|
|29||Wed||7th Ramadan||Arrival in Madinah|
|30||Thu||8th Ramadan||Ziyarat in Madinah at 7:00am|
|31||Fri||9th Ramadan||Jummah in Medinah|
|1 April 2023||Sat||10th Ramadan||Free day in Medinah|
|2||Sun||11th Ramadan||Departure to UK & Welcome back home|
|Flight & Other Charges|
As you know, when travelling internationally; you may come across unforeseen matters and issues during the journey and that may not be within our control or reach in some cases.
You can be assured that we will do utmost to help you in accordance with our many years of experience. However, sometimes the situation can be beyond any companies’ reach, such as flight schedule (flight change, flight number change / flight timing change), delays or rescheduling of the flight,etc. You can be assured that we will be there to help you and to minimise the inconveniences.
Al-Hamdu Lillah, we have many decades of experience in the field.
Please call us for more advise and guide.
Tel: 0121 753 0378 Mob: 07939 034 162 Email: email@example.com
To avoid inconveniences, please make an appointment
Our opening hours:
10:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
10:00am to 2:00pm (Saturdays)
Closed on Sunday.
Payment method: Bank Transfer ONLY!
No Cash payment!