Departure: 18 October 2022 – Return: 29 October 2022 Umrah 5 Star
|Our Price Includes|
|5 Star packages|
|Return Air-ticket price £670|
|5 Star Makkah Hotel:|
Hilton Convention & Anjum hotel – including breakfast (BB).
|5 Star Madinah Hotel:|
Pullman Zamzam &MedinahTaybah Hotel – including breakfast (BB).
Our above package includes
- E-visa (valid for multiple visits to Saudi and for one year period).
- Umrah training prior to departure.
- Guided trip by highly experienced group leader.
- ALL ground transport in Saudi:
- From Madinah Airport to Madinah hotel &Madinah Ziyarats (Tour of Madinah)
- From Madinah hotel to Makkah hotel & Makkah Ziyarats
- From Makkah hotel to Jeddah Airport
- Return PCR test: 72 hours before return (if required in Saudi on return to UK).
|Training & Seminar|
Umrah training & Seminar will be held in Birmingham prior to departure on Sunday 9th October 2022 from 11:am to 2:00pm. Venue location will be provided on 1st October 2022.
Please note that Saudi and international travel requirements are constantly changing due to covid-19. We shall inform you if Saudi travel rules change nearer to the departure date.
To book your Umrah trip, you are required to:
- Complete the application form
- Provide copy of your passport(s)
- Make deposit payment of £500
|EXPECTED TRAVEL PROGRAMME/ITINERARY|
|18 Oct 2022||Tue||Departure from the UK (Heathrow Airport)|
|19 Oct 2022||Wed||Arrival in Madinah|
|20 Oct 2022||Thu||Ziyarat of Madinah 8:00am|
|21 Oct 2022||Fri||Jummah in Madinah|
|22 Oct 2022||Sat||Free day in Madinah|
|23 Oct 2022||Sun||Departure to Makkah at 1:30pm|
|24 Oct 2022||Mon||Umrah in Makkah|
|25 Oct 2022||Tue||Free day|
|26 Oct 2022||Wed||Ziyarats of Makkah|
|27 Oct 2022||Thu||Free day in Makkah|
|28 Oct 2022||Fri||Jummah in Makkah|
|29 Oct 2022||Sat||Departure to UK & Welcome back to Heathrow/home|
|Prior to Departure Requirements|
- ACWY Vaccination Certificate
- We recommend that customers purchase an addition travel insurance which includes:
COVID-19 travel & medical insurance cover.
Regular walking exercise at least 2-3 miles a day.
|Package Does Not Include|
- Departure PCR test (if required).
- Hotel extension price not included (if you are not fit to fly on your return due to covid-19 or any other reason).
- Air ticket extension price not included (if you are not to fit to fly on your return due to covid-19 or any other reason).
|Non-British & Non-EU passports holders|
Non-British and Non-EU passport holders can travel for Umrah. However, according to Saudi government rules, they generally do not qualify for E-Tourist visa. They must apply and purchase full Umrah package from Saudi based Umrah company; usually there are an additional £300 charges. Please call us for more advise and guide.
|Package Cancellation Charges|
- E-Tourist visa is non-refundable (£130) once issued by the Saudi authorities.
- Ticket cancellation and No show (Non-Refundable according to airline rules).
- If E-tourist visa is rejected by the Saudi authorities, the customer will have to pay an additional £300 to travel and purchase a new package of Umrah visa instead.
Please call us for more advise and guide.
Tel: 0121 753 0378 Mob: 07939 034 162 Email: email@example.com
To avoid inconveniences, please make an appointment
Our opening hours:
10:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
10:00am to 2:00pm (Saturdays)
Closed on Sunday.