Departure: 16 March 2022 – Return: 26 March 2022
|Umrah Package 5* Details|
- Madinah 5 nights in Pullman ZamZam with B&B
- Makkah 5 nights in Hilton Suite
- Tourist visa-British passport holders
- Ground transport: Jeddah – Madinah – Madinah – Makkah – Makkah – Jeddah
- Complimentary Mazarat if permitted
- Return PCR test: 72 hours before return to the UK
- Mandatory requirement of being vaccinated against COVID-19 with complete doses of either Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca or Johnson and Johnsons
- Under 18 are not allowed to travel for Umrah
- Negative COVID-19 PCR certificate 72 hours before travel
- Proof of double dose vaccination letter authorised by NHS.
- Two passport size photos
- ACWY certificate
- We recommend that the customer purchase travel insurance which includes: COVID-19 & medical insurance.
|Umrah Package Does Not Includes|
- Departure PCR test: 72 hours before travelling to KSA. We can provide this service separate of charge.
- Day 2 test in the UK (purchase
- Hotel extension price: On your return if the PCR test results comes positive hotel price is not included or any other unseen costs.
- Air ticket price not included nor the extension of the ticket if needed.
|Package Cancellation Charges|
- Package cancellation: Non-Refundable
- Ticket cancellation and No show Non-Refundable
- NOTE: Non-British & Non-EU countries passport holder qualify for Umrah visa additional cost of £250 per person.