Departure: 12 February 2023 – Return: 26 February 2023
5 Star Umrah Package (Half-Term)
|Special Features of This Group|
This group is carefully planned to enable parents to accompany children during February 2023 half-term schools’ holidays, which means parents who have children in schools or colleges will need to request only 5 days of absence; and enjoy an educational and spiritual uplifting trip to Makkah and Medinah for full 14 days.
You will perform the first Jummah in Makkah and the second Jummah in Medinah Inshallah.
|Our Price Includes|
|Return Air-ticket price £660 (flight From Birmingham) Turkish Airline|
|5 Star Madinah Hotel:|
Pullman Zamzam & Medinah Taybah Hotel – including breakfast (BB).
|5 Star Makkah Hotel:|
Hilton Convention & Anjum hotel – including breakfast (BB).
Our above price also includes:
- E-visa (valid for multiple visits to Saudi and for one year period), subject Saudi rules.
- Umrah training prior to departure.
- Guided trip by highly experienced group leader.
- ALL ground transport in Saudi:
- From Jeddah Airport to Makkah hotel & Makkah Ziyarats (Tour of Makkah)
- From Makkah hotel to Medinah hotel & Medinah Ziyarats (Tour of Medinah)
- From Medinah hotel to Medinah Airport
- Return PCR test: 72 hours before return (if required in Saudi on return to UK).
|Training & Seminar|
Umrah training & Seminar will be held in Birmingham prior to departure on Sunday 29th January 2023 from 2:00pm to 5:00pm. Venue location will be provided nearer to the time.
Please note that Saudi and international travel requirements are changing constantly due to covid-19 and other reasons. We shall inform you if Saudi travel rules change nearer to the departure date.
To book your Umrah trip, you are required to:
- Complete the application form
- Provide copy of your passport(s)
- Make deposit payment of £1000 (per person)
- Full payment to be made at least six weeks before departure.
|Expected Travel Programme/Itinerary|
|12||Sun||Departure from the UK (Birmingham Airport)|
|13||Mon||Arrival in Makkah & performance of Umrah|
|14||Tue||Free day in Makkah|
|15||Wed||Ziyarats of Makkah at 8:00am|
|16||Thu||Free day in Makkah|
|17||Fri||Jummah in Makkah|
|18||Sat||Free day in Makkah|
|19||Sun||Last day in Makkah|
|20||Mon||Departure to Medinah at 1:00pm|
|21||Tue||Free day in Medinah|
|22||Wed||Ziyarats of Medinah at 8:00am|
|23||Thu||Free day in Medinah|
|24||Fri||Jummah in Medinah|
|25||Sat||Last day in Medinah|
|26||Sun||Departure to UK & Welcome back to Birmingham/home|
|Prior To Departure Requirements|
- ACWY Vaccination Certificate
- We recommend you purchase an addition travel insurance which includes: COVID-19 travel & medical insurance cover.
- Regular walking exercise at least 2-3 miles a day.
|Package Does Not Includes|
- Departure PCR test (if required).
- Hotel extension price not included (if you are not fit to fly on your return date due to covid-19 or any other reason).
- Air-ticket extension price not included (if you are not fit to fly on your return date due to covid-19 or any other reason).
|Non-British & Non-EU Passport Holders|
Non-British and Non-EU passport holders can travel for Umrah. However, according to Saudi government rules, they (generally) do not qualify for E-Tourist visa. They must apply and purchase full Umrah package from Saudi based umrah company; there will be an additional £200 charges. Please call us for more advise and guide.
|Transport To The Airport|
Please note that our prices do not include transport to the airport and back from the airport to Birmingham, this is because not everyone needs this facility or service. Please check with our staff as we do arrange transport to and from airport at extra cost.
|Package Cancellation Charges|
- E-Tourist visa is non-refundable (£135) once issued by the Saudi authorities.
- Ticket cancellation and No show (Non-Refundable according to airline rules).
- If E-tourist visa is rejected by the Saudi authorities, the customer will have to pay an additional £300 and purchase a new Umrah visa instead.
For COVID-19 & other Latest Travel Update, Please Log on to the United Kingdom’s & Your Destination Country’s government websites for the latest update.
|Flight & Other Charges|
As you know, when travelling internationally; you may come across unforeseen matters and issues during the journey and that may not be within our control or reach in some cases.
You can be assured that we will do utmost to help you in accordance with our many years of experience. However, sometimes the situation can be beyond any companies’ reach, such as flight schedule (flight change, flight number change / flight timing change), delays or rescheduling of the flight, etc. You can be assured that we will be there to help you and to minimise the inconveniences.
Al-Hamdu Lillah, we have many decades of experience in the field.
Please call us for more advise and guide.
Tel: 0121 753 0378 Mob: 07939 034 162 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To avoid inconveniences, please make an appointment
Our opening hours:
10:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
10:00am to 2:00pm (Saturdays)
Closed on Sunday.
Payment method: Bank Transfer ONLY!
No Cash payment!