Departure: 19 December 2022 – Return: 31 December 2022
Regular Umrah Package
|Our Price Includes|
|Return Air-ticket price £960|
Al-Nibras Hotel – Room Only
Taj al Khalil Hotel – Room Only
Our above price also includes:
- E-visa (valid for multiple visits to Saudi and for one year period).
- Umrah training prior to departure.
- Guided trip by highly experienced group leader.
- ALL ground transport in Saudi:
- From Madinah Airport to Madinah hotel &Madinah Ziyarats (Tour of Madinah)
- From Madinah hotel to Makkah hotel & Makkah Ziyarats
- From Makkah hotel to Jeddah Airport
- Return PCR test: 72 hours before return (if required in Saudi on return to UK).
|Training & Seminar|
Umrah training & Seminar will be held in Birmingham prior to departure on Sunday 4thDecember 2022 from 11:am to 2:00pm. Venue location will be provided on 20 November 2022.
|Main Differences Between Two Packages|
- The main differences between the 5* star package and the regular package are the standard and the distance of the hotels from the Haram e sharif.
- The economy/regular package hotel is usually equivalent to one-to-two-star hotels on 300-450 meters from Haram e sharif in Makkah and Median.
- We find the economy/regular package hotels to be comfortable, functioning, and reasonable and affordable; air-conditioned hotel with lifts on the main roads, located in prime locations where you will find all the necessary requirements for your Umrah trip and usual shopping.
- Breakfast is not included in the economy/regular package. However, available from nearby shops and restaurants. Please call us for more details.
Please note that Saudi and international travel requirements are constantly changing due to covid-19. We shall inform you if Saudi travel rules change nearer to the departure date.
To book your Umrah trip, you are required to:
- Complete the application form
- Provide copy of your passport(s)
- Make deposit payment of £1000
|Expected Travel Programme/Itinerary|
|Date||Day||Expected Travel Programme/Itinerary|
|19 Dec 2022||Mon||Departure from the UK (Heathrow Airport)|
|20 Dec 2022||Tue||Arrival in Madinah|
|21 Dec 2022||Wed||Ziyarat of Madinah 8:00am|
|22 Dec 2022||Thu||Free day in Madinah|
|23 Dec 2022||Fri||Jummah in Medinah|
|24 Dec 2022||Sat||Departure to Makkah at 1:30pm|
|25 Dec 2022||Sun||Umrah in Makkah|
|26 Dec 2022||Mon||Free day|
|27 Dec 2022||Tue||Ziyarats of Makkah|
|28 Dec 2022||Wed||Free day in Makkah|
|29 Dec 2022||Thu||Free day in Makkah|
|30 Dec 2022||Fri||Jummah in Makkah|
|31 Dec 2022||Sat||Departure to UK & Welcome back to Heathrow/home|
|Prior To Departure Requirements|
- ACWY Vaccination Certificate
- We recommend you purchase an addition travel insurance which includes:
- COVID-19 travel & medical insurance cover. Regular walking exercise at least 2-3 miles a day.
|Package Does Not Includes|
- Departure PCR test (if required).
- Hotel extension price not included (if you are not fit to fly on your return date due to covid-19 or any other reason).
- Air-ticket extension price not included (if you are not fit to fly on your return date due to covid-19 or any other reason).
|Non-British & Non-EU Passport Holders|
Non-British and Non-EU passport holders can travel for Umrah. However, according to Saudi government rules, they generally do not qualify for E-Tourist visa. They must apply and purchase full Umrah package from Saudi based Umrah company; usually there are an additional £300 charges. Please call us for more advise and guide.
|Package Cancellation Charges|
- E-Tourist visa is non-refundable (£130) once issued by the Saudi authorities.
- Ticket cancellation and No show (Non-Refundable according to airline rules).
- If E-tourist visa is rejected by the Saudi authorities, the customer will have to pay an additional £300 to travel and purchase a new package of Umrah visa instead.
Please call us for more advise and guide.
Tel: 0121 753 0378 Mob: 07939 034 162 Email: email@example.com
To avoid inconveniences, please make an appointment
Our opening hours:
10:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
10:00am to 2:00pm (Saturdays)
Closed on Sunday.
Payment method: Bank Transfer ONLY!
No Cash payment!